Wednesday, November 19, 2008

simplicity...

.......in my room


THINGS SHOULD BE MADE AS SIMPLE AS POSSIBLE, BUT NOT ANY SIMPLER| Albert Einstein

A hundred times a day i remind myself that my inner and outer life depends on the labor of other people, living and dead, and that i must exert myself in order to give in the same measure as i have recieved and am still receiving. I am strongly drama to the simple life an am often oppressed by the feeling that i am engrossing an unnecessary amount of the labor of my fellow people. I regard class differences as contrary to justice and, in the last resort, based on force. I also consider that plain living is good for everybody, physically and mentally..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Simplicity from Albert Einstein.. I've read it before, and im glad because you put it on your blog. It is inspirational to start the day Vy! Nice day Vy!

- Leyla

Anonymous said...

plain living, but high thinking....

salam kenal, numpang kasih komen...

vy said...

Vy to

Leyla: thanks dear, i really need simplicity right now... huff

Gerrilya: salam kenal juga.